Diode Laser Concepts, Inc. has added 405 nm laser modules to its standard product offerings. These 405 nm blue-violet diode laser modules are available in all of DLC's standard housings as elliptical spots, round beams, gaussian lines, uniform lines, or crosshairs. These modules are fully customizable for integration into OEM's existing systems. Higher level mechanical, optical, and electronic assemblies are also available for customers looking to improve their current performance or design.
Output powers are available up to 120mW in single mode and 600mW in multi mode. For customers needing wavelengths other than 405 nm, DLC also offers 445 nm, 473 nm, and 488 nm. For more information on the 405 nm diode laser modules or any of DLC's products, please contact us now or call us at 1 (541) 773-5321.
Click here for the 405 nm Laser Module Data Sheet
- Output Power: <1mw to 600mW
- Beam Characteristics: Elliptical Spot, Line Generator, Uniform Line, Round Spot, and Exceptional Output Power Stability
- Electronic Profile: CW, TTL, or Variable Output Power, 8VDC or 24VDC Input Voltage, Reverse Polarity, Over Voltage, and Surge Protection
- Mechanical Profile: Sealed, Electrically Isolated, Anodized Aluminum
- Customization Available Upon Request: TEC Cooling, Higher Level Electrical, Mechanical, and Optical Assemblies
- Available Fan Angles for Gaussian and Uniform Lines: 90°, 70°, 60°, 45°, 30°, 20°, 10°, 5°, Other/Custom
- 1 Year Warranty
Higher Level Assemblies Available